Sunday 28 October 2012

So busy...

Being a makeshift expert is probably the worst thing in existence.

Being me and a Makeshift Expert is probably somehow worse.

Everyone suspects me and yet everyone also expects me to know everything and protect them.

I got asked to come up with ways to make the base completely impervious to all of the Assholes.

I don't know how to do this shit!

Cold Boy? Um set up a bunch of flame throwers? IDFK!

Most of these things don't even seem stoppable.

Hell I don't even know what protects us from The Archangel. That might be a good idea... Why not tell the guy you're putting in charge of defense about what current defenses are in place. Although if I had to guess I'd say none and The Archangel is just humouring us.

Of course at the root of all of this I am as much of an expert as pretty much anyone else who reads the information blogs.

I don't actually know anything about any of this but still I know more than the rest of the people here.

Which when you think about it is horribly sad.  OH RIGHT! That reminds me... The entire point of this organization was proven wrong. In the wake of everything else I completely forgot to address that point.

The Archangel can totally still use bodies we've killed. So even the one thing they thought they knew was wrong.

Why the fuck am I still even here?

Because I have nowhere else to go? Fair enough mysterious voice in my head that is responding to me and that I thought was just a hypothetical person I could carry on a conversation with but who I am slowly realizing is in fact actually a voice in my head.

Am I going crazy?

Well great I've started talking to myself so much my hypothetical conversation partner has come to life.

So anyways again this was a tangent the point is I've been busy making bullshit defenses for the new headquarters.

Oh also the rest of the organization has started calling them The Dead Men assuming that they're all creatures from The Afterlife like The Archangel.

The people here are all complete fucking idiots.

Yes voice in my head making flamethrowers an actual recommendation than using them to torch this place to the ground when they inevitable actually buy me a bunch of flamethrowers would be pretty funny.

No I'm not going to do it because I'm not a psycho.

Finding enjoyment in shooting a dead person in the face is not psychotic if the dead person is an evil god.

Shut up other me.

No comments:

Post a Comment