Tuesday 30 October 2012

Problems...

Ok so there are some... Problems.

Two huge problems and one possibly huge possibly minor problem.

First huge problem.

The organization head has died. Yeah that ex-Archangel cultist. He's dead. Also turns out and you're gonna love this. There was actually a reason The Archangel couldn't just pop in and kill everyone. Mainly that he had sort of a pact with The leader guy. Some sort of unbreakable vow that he wouldn't enter any building that the leader was in. Well we buried him after he died... In a cemetery... Quite a bit aways... So yeah our protection is gone now...

Second big problem... I was sort of the one who killed him... Yeah just walked into his little office one day with a 2 by 4 I had been using to build some of my bullshit defenses and proceeded to beat him till he was dead. Of course the rest of the organization know it was me because I pretty much did shit all to actually hide the fact it was me so I had to flee and they're still hunting me.

Now the sort of huge problem but that seems relatively minor in the face of these problems despite being pretty much directly responsible for both of them.

That one being the voice in my head... Yeah that might be something called The Dying Man.

See this is what happened. Remember how I said I was reading lots of blogs? Well I basically just started reading all the blogs my buddy Proxiehunter followed. Anyways then I came across a blog called Channel Fear and I read it and then I noticed one of it's followers had a strangely amusing picture so I started reading everything he followed and stumbled across a blog called B-Movie Monsters... I skimmed most of it and I guess I really should have actually read the entirety of the last post cause apparently The Dying Man passed into me through That Blog... Was not aware it could do that... But anyways so I now have The Dying Man as an annoying voice in my head who apparently if I become sleep deprived enough can overpower my self control and make me doom entire organizations by murdering their barrier wielding leader.

So... That happened.

Oh he also claims he's getting stronger by the second and that soon he will be strong enough to take control whenever he wants and that he's almost strong enough to call out to all the other pieces still out there.

So I should probably be more concerned about him but really the far more immediate danger is the gun wielding crazies (Timberwolves, Archangel and now The Last Rites organization members) out for my head so I'm kind of focusing on that.

Those way to close for comfort gunshots tell me I should get moving again so bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Pro-tip. When the pact says He can't enter a building the man is in - you bury the body of the man UNDER THE BUILDING. Might not work but sure to be more effective than the cemetery. Not like the cemetery is going to keep Archie from using his body like any other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we kind of didn't find out until after he was dead and his corpse was apparently dug up and moved probably by timberwolves before the organization could go collect it.

      Delete