Sunday 14 October 2012

How did this happen?

I was sleeping. Then alarms everywhere alarms.

I rushed outside with my gun and slipped.

The floor was covered in ice. I made my way carefully after that.

Dead people everywhere.

There was a guy... He was attached to the wall.

Icicles sticking out of him his body shredded.

I continued. There were gunshots.

When I eventually reached them I saw a bunch of agents firing at a young boy. Marie was behind him stabbing the bloody corpse of her father while whistling. The bullets hit the boy with no effect. His skin would crack open and then reform. I think he was smiling but I can't actually remember what he looked like. He raised his hands and then giant icicles just appeared in the agents chests and they fell. The boy turned to me and I took out my gun. Marie stood up covered in blood and looked at me as well. They were both just watching me. I aimed the gun then decided to just run like hell. I ran slipping on the ice but quickly righting myself. I didn't know where I was going. There were bodies, blood and ice everywhere...

After a few seconds I felt warmth and realized how cold I had been. I was outside. Suddenly the kids were both there. Marie licked her father's blood off of her weird looking knife. It looked like it was made of metallic ice. She lunged at me and there was a booming sound right by my ear that blew both my eardrums and made me fall to the ground. Her head exploded. Right behind where I was standing arm outstretched holding a shotgun which had been fired right beside my fucking ear was The Archangel.

More accurately it was that medium guy. I started standing back up but he kicked me in the chest and I fell back down. I couldn't hear over the ringing in my ears but the boy said something and The Archangel nodded. The boy seemed angry and the temperature started dropping. Snow began falling from the sky a small flurry quickly growing into a blizzard. Archangel just tilted the gun slightly and fired. The boy shattered into thousands of pieces and the blizzard instantly stopped.

He came back to me, smiled, turned into Kycilia proving the organization instantly wrong and then smashed me in the face with the butt of the shot gun.

I awoke later in a car. The survivors are being transferred to a new location.

No comments:

Post a Comment