Sunday 23 September 2012

No contact.

So I had my computer stolen shortly after arrival.

As such I couldn't stay in contact with the Last Rites guys or find out anymore information on the recruit. So I've basically just been looking around for a new computer.

The more intelligent are probably wondering what my accomplice was doing.

No clue. She disappeared shortly after I was robbed. Said she was going to go tell the local police and never came back.

Considering my last partner I wasn't in a rush to find her. As horrible as that might sound.

Anyways turns out she had made contact with the new recruit on her own and eventually came back to where I had been staying with the new recruit.

The recruit was apparently a french girl around 14 years old. She gave her name as Marie Glace well glassay but Fay's computer doesn't do the accent thing...

So mission accomplished I confirmed neither was secretly the archangel and Fay confirmed I wasn't and tomorrow night we're heading back home.

So first mission some problems but no one died. I call that a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment