Sunday 9 December 2012

Dick's gone.

So it's been a long time. I spent a long time remaining crazy and slaughtering people like an animal before The Archangel did finally step in. He appeared. We attacked him and then he shoved his hand into my head and I heard screaming from somewhere in my soul. Then I passed out.

I awoke locked in a confession box in a church. I didn't have a laptop while I was locked up and in fact only got my hands on something with an internet connection an hour ago. Anyways, The Archangel apparently brought me to a base of his followers and they locked me in a god damn confessional.

So apparently they're not to kill me. See it seems that while in every other way The Last Rites organization is completely useless they are very very good at killing.

While I was going crazy and killing both sides The Last Rites organization was fighting a war against The Timberwolves and winning. From what I hear they were winning in the extreme. Once the war started for real. The only confirmed casualties on The Last Rites side were caused by me and Dick. There are less than 20 Timberwolves left here out of 130 rounded who had been set up here. So their plan is to trade me to The Last Rites in return for The Last Rites organization letting them leave this area unharmed.

So yeah The Archangel and Timberwolves aren't going to kill me so that The Last Rites Organization can.

Great.

So why did they let me have something to use to post this? They didn't. The Archangel did.

See it seems his goals extend further than The Timberwolves and he still has plans for me. I don't know what and I don't know how he plans to still use me after The Last Rites agency kills me (Well other than that way I mean...) but I'm sure something is going down and I would not like to be anyone involved in this mess... Unfortunately I'm me. The guy at the center of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment