Saturday 17 November 2012

Been a while... Almost a month hasn't it?

So I'm not sure whether I'm just losing it or it's Dick's presence but I've become violent and am now in open fighting with both sides.

Both are still engaged with each other and searching for me. I've ambushed and killed people on both sides.

I don't even care anymore whether they were Timberwolves or my old allies.

They're just prey now.

Dick has given me power and knowledge. I can tell where they are I can tell what they're planning and I cna surprise them. I can also heal.

It's funny I don't think they know about Dick.

As soon as I became the enemy they stopped watching my blog. They think they're hunting a man.

They're not. They're hunting me.


Dick Lestrad?

No Vincent Nixon... Yeah that sounds better...

No comments:

Post a Comment